Are you relying on bridal shows to bring you leads?
Maybe you attend, introduce yourself to new couples, and then there’s radio silence.
What if you went into each show knowing that all that time and money spent preparing for the show was well spent?
In this episode, I am taking a different approach and sharing what you should avoid doing before, during, and after a bridal show.
Ready to generate more valuable leads and income from a bridal show? This episode is for you
Highlights from this episode:
- Preparing your leads for the show (3:27)
- Depending on others to promote the bridal show (5:43)
- Booking appointments at the event (8:55)
- Having a giveaway in exchange for email addresses (10:06)
- The quality vs. quantity of appointments booked at a show (11:36)
Are you ready to strut your stuff at your next show? DM me on Instagram to share your plans, and continue this chat
Thank you for tuning into the Build that Business podcast. Please follow, share if you enjoyed the show, and leave a review on Apple or Spotify so others can find us who are ready to build a business and generate profits without burnout!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: