Do you with life gave you a compass or guide to show you the way? Sometimes the nagging voice in our head is SO strong, but we aren’s are if it is outlandish dreaming or guidance. What if you had the mindset to take a chance on your life unapologetically?
In this episode, Bevin Farrand shares the inspiring story that has helped her develop the DAMN Manifesto and encouraged others to take the DAMN chance!
In 2019, after unexpectedly losing her husband five days after they returned from a whirlwind trip to France, Bevin founded the Take the DAMN Chance movement. Her DAMN framework has inspired hundreds to connect with the people they love, do the “crazy thing” that makes all the difference, and, when given a choice, take the damn chance. Additionally, she is an executive business strategist and coach who supports small businesses and entrepreneurs in developing and executing strategies to take their revenue to 6-and 7-figures.
Ready to adjust the sails and take control of your future? This episode is for you!
Highlights from this episode with Bevin:
- The journey to the DAMN Manifesto (2:48)
- Dissecting what Bevin does differently to navigate life (6:48)
- Breaking down the DAMN Manifesto (9:03)
- The DAMN Manifesto Framework (14:31)
- Our six-dimensional why (15:27)
- Navigating the hard times (22:00)
- The steps after having your DAMN Manifesto (26:19)
- Applying your manifesto to all aspects of your life (31:12)
- Going all in and burning the boats (32:58)
- Permission vs. support (39:28)
Thank you for tuning into the Build that Business podcast. Please follow, share if you enjoyed the show, and leave a review on Apple or Spotify so others can find us who are ready to build a business and generate profits without burnout!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: