61: 10 Ways to Repurpose One Single Piece of Content
Do you feel like you are giving more than you get?
You spend SO much time creating content. What if you could spread that content further and reuse it 10 different ways?
In this episode, I share my favorite ways to turn one single post into ten fun bits of content my audience loves!
Ready to create less while promoting more? This episode is for you!
Highlights from this episode with Shannon:
- The truth about time-consuming content (1:26)
- Choosing your main platform for content creation (2:11)
- Building content off of a single caption (2:30)
- Maximizing your top-performing social media posts (4:13)
- Creating sound clips from captions (6:05)
- Reusing content each year (7:02)
- Creating new content from feedback (8:29)
There you have it! Those are my ten ways to take one piece of content and stretch it out. Have fun with this, and remember to space out you’re scheduling so you can rotate through your content. You will be amazed how fast your monthly social calendar, email plan, and content plan fill up! If your wheels are turning, I’d love to hear your ideas on how you repurpose your content. DM me on Instagram to continue this chat!
Thank you for tuning into the Build that Business podcast. Please follow, share if you enjoyed the show, and leave a review on Apple or Spotify so others can find us who are ready to build a business and generate profits without burnout!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: