Today, I’m excited to dive into how to maximize .your content creation time by batching.
Do you feel like you are starting to drown in your to-do list? It feels like you’re living a content creator’s version of Groundhog Day, doesn’t it?
What if you could show up every day without having to sit down to physically and mentally force yourself to push out that next piece of content?
Ready to pour a cup of coffee, light a candle, shut the door and make it happen?
This episode is for you!
Highlights from this episode:
- Breaking down batch working (1:56)
- How to embrace the magic of batching (6:42)
- Wiping your to-do list clean (6:52)
- Grab a notebook, and let’s create a plan (7:38)
- Breaking your to-do list into subtasks (9:09)
- Making a schedule that works best for you (11:28)
- Sit back, relax and make it happen (12:59)
If you’re anything like me, seeing a massive chunk of work done will light you up and motivate you to keep planning and going. Before you know it, you will always feel ahead. When you get into your groove of batching, I want you to send me a message. I’d love to hear how you implement this in your business and how it’s changing the way you work. DM me on Instagram to continue this chat!
Thank you for tuning into the Build that Business podcast. Please follow, share if you enjoyed the show, and leave a review on Apple or Spotify so others can find us who are ready to build a business and generate profits without burnout!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: