38: It’s OK to Be a Serial Entrepreneur; but how do you do it well? With Melissa Koehler
Episode #38 : Build The Business Podcast
Today I’m sitting down with the lovely Melissa Koehler, the host of the podcast, “Confessions of a serial entrepreneur” – and she’s going to talk about just that. How it’s OK to be a serial entrepreneur; it’s okay to be multi passionate… but how do you do it well?
Melissa Koehler is a Small Business Strategist who is passionate about helping women build a business they can be proud of! What started as a career as a professional photographer has blossomed into the creation of several brands and businesses and a passion to teach others how to get started without feeling alone and overwhelmed. She has found the “easy button” for building a business with the creation of The Blush Pages, where entrepreneurs can join in community, find joy in running their business, and access the help they need to build an unstoppable brand. She believes in passion over perfection and the truth that the only superpower you need is YOU!
This episode was mind blowing for me – SO many amazing insights about how to juggle multiple passions without the overwhelm packed into just 30 mins. So without future ado, let’s dive into the episode! In today’s episode, we’ll cover:
- As a serial entrepreneur, how do you keep everything organized?
- How do you spend equal, quality time on all of your businesses?
- How do you stay passionate about each business?
- How do you share about each different business on social media without overwhelming your audience?
- How do you find time for running more than one business?
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: