36: Control the chaos and leave your couples breathless (in a GOOD way) with GABBY CHAPIN
Episode #36 : Build The Business Podcast
Today we are talking about how to control the chaos and leave your couples breathless (in the best way). I have the honor of sitting down with the one and only Gabby Chapin, a wedding photographer and educator and the perfect person to walk us through this. Gabby is going to teach us how she quietly coaches and prepares her couples for their sessions and wedding days.
This episode is one of my favorites I’ve ever done. It’s the perfect kick off to this wedding season and packed full of useful tips that we can take with us as we dive into our 2022 season and hopefully a new normal in the wedding industry.
So without future ado, let’s dive into the episode! Here’s what we covered:
- What advice would you give to a wedding pro listening to this who feels like the wheels have totally fallen off the bus this year? Dates postponed, details changing, couples on edge… how to regain some of that control and order in your business?
- What’s the single most important thing you do, BEFORE the wedding day, to promote a smooth flow of events?
- How do you get clients to give you what you need to perform to the best of your abilities?
- How do you communicate what your boundaries are with your clients?
- When clients toe the line of your set boundaries, what do you do to guide them back into your higher functioning zone?
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: