30: The benefits of improving your client experience with Katie McFarlan
Episode #30 : Build The Business Podcast
Today, I’m chatting with Katie McFarlan of the Dakota Design Company about the benefits of improving your client experience.
Katie helps interior designers and wedding planners who are buried in business operations get back to doing the creative work they love. I create and improve their processes and set up systems so they can streamline their workload, move their business forward, and free up their time to focus on the things that matter most.
In today’s episode, we’ll cover:
- What are the key components of a strategic client experience process?
- What are the operational benefits of improving the client experience?
- What are some simple things wedding pros can do right now to tighten up their process and reduce overwhelm?
- What are some mistakes I see service providers make when it comes to their client experience?
- What are some industry wide issues service providers are experiencing right now?
This episode is packed with ways that you can simplify your business and make life easier for you and your clients this year. It’s definitely a note taking episode and the PERFECT way to start off 2022. Grab that pen, grab that notebook, pour yourself a cup of coffee and let’s get to it…
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
FREE MASTERCLASS: How I 10xed my Wedding Stationery Business: $30k to $3ook in just 5 years.
Our Private Facebook Group
Freebies to Grow Your Wedding Business
Katie’s Client Experience Blueprint: www.dakotadesigncompany.com/hooplahouse