28: How to avoid burnout and start growing your business fast by casting a vision with Hannah BjorndAl
Episode #28 : Build The Business Podcast
Today is the last episode in 2021 and we are going to end with a good one. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Hannah Bjorndol of the Everyone Wins podcast and she’s diving into how to set a personal vision statement. Hannah gave SO much insight in this episode and got me fired up to start off this new year on the right foot. I immediately signed off with her after recording and got to work on my personal vision statement, and I hope you do the same after listening. Whether you’re catching this soon after it airs before the new year or months down the road, this practice is something that is going to change your life and business. Promise me you’ll take some time to do the work and make it happen.
In today’s episode, we’ll cover:
- Why burnout is so common amongst entrepreneurs and how it correlates with our ability to set a clear vision for our business (and actually stay focused on it).
- What is a personal vision statement and why is it so important?
- What are the steps to getting started and how do you write a personal vision statement?
- How does manifesting and goal setting correlate with your personal vision statement?
- Once you have a personal vision written, how do you actually use it to grow your business?
- hat are some tips to stay on track this year if we feel ourselves getting off track or if we feel that burnout sneaking up on us?
This episode is packed with step by step lessons that we can implement right now in our businesses. So this is definitely a note taking episode. Grab that pen, grab that notebook, pour yourself a cut of coffee and let’s dive in…
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: