25: How to write a sales page that sells for you with Taylor de la Fuente
Episode #25 : Build The Business Podcast
Today, I’m chatting with Taylor de la Fuente of Lemon Tree Editorial and she’s going to teach us How to write a sales page that sells for us.
Taylor is an award-winning writer, inclusive language educator, and the owner of Lemon Tree Editorial. As a copywriter serving the wedding industry, Taylor writes persuasive and personality-packed websites, brochures, and other marketing materials for wedding pros who want to woo prospective couples.
In today’s episode, we’ll cover:
- Sales in general. Selling can make a lot of people feel awkward or uncomfortable. Taylor is going to talk about the mindset shift you need to take to start selling with confidence.
- What the heck even goes on a sales page, anyway?
- How long should your sales page be?
- I asked Taylor, which do you recommend: putting prices on your website, or reserving that information for after someone inquires?
- What are some common mistakes you see on a Sales page?
- She also dives into the four types of buyers (competitive, spontaneous, methodical, and humanistic ) and how to write for each one.
This episode is packed with step by step lessons that we can implement right now in our businesses. So this is definitely a note taking episode. Grab that pen, grab that notebook, pour yourself a cut of coffee and let’s dive in…
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: